AON Pass the Interview | AON Video Interview 
What candidates say about the interview process at Aon
I recorded one interview and then had 3 phone interviews.Shared on December 3, 2018 – Program Analyst – Chicago, IL
Interview with the Credit Manager and Team Lead ManagerShared on November 26, 2018 – Customer Service Liaison – Lincolnshire, IL
Allows the candidate to elaborate on ones individual skills and accomplishments that is relative to skills needed to fulfill the job requirements. Further, the interviewing process is seamless and …Shared on December 14, 2017 – Human Resources Business Partnership Consultant – Orlando, FL
Commonly asked questions, as reported by candidates
About my previous Customer Service ExperienceShared on August 4, 2019 – Quality Assurance Specialist II – Alpharetta, GA
They asked most questions about sales technique.Shared on December 11, 2018 – Benefits Advisor II – Charlotte, NC
What the company expected from me.Shared on May 21, 2018 – Production/Client Services Specialist – Lincolnshire, IL
Similar to Aon corporation interview questions and answers
Free with a 14 day trial from Scribd
Free with a 14 day trial from Scribd
What happens in an Aon HireVue interview?
In a HireVue interview, you’ll record yourself answering questions.
Those questions might be shown to you as a couple of lines of text or they might be displayed as a pre-recorded video by someone at Aon asking you that question.
Then, you’ll get around 30 seconds to prepare your answer and around two minutes to answer.
The number of questions varies, so be ready to answer anything from 2 to 5 questions.
You can answer on your cell phone, laptop, or desktop computer – as long as it has a camera.
The questions asked will be mostly behavioral ones, so make sure you are brushed up on how to answer those. The best way to answer them is via the STAR method – if you aren’t familiar with how to ace every question using that method, check out the video below.
You also want to be aware of Aon’s corporate values. You want to answer the behavioral questions on HireVue through the lens of those values. This will make the hiring manager’s life very easy as they are looking for those values in every person they evaluate.
You can find Aon’s corporate values on its website. Also take a look at their website to familiarize yourself with Aon’s history and corporate goals, because knowledge of those can be extremely helpful in an interview.
What was your interview with Aon like?Your insights will help other jobseekers.
Business casual (e.g. dress slacks)52 %
Formal (business suit)41 %
Casual (t-shirt and jeans)6 %
They didn’t have a dress code1 %
Special outfit (e.g. protective gear)0 %
Aon corporation interview questions and answers
1. Aon Corporation interview questions and answers Related materials: – Interview questions – Interview tips – Job interview checklist – Interview thank you letters – Job records – Cover letter – Resume Interview questions and answers – pdf file for free download Page 1 of 10
2. What have you learned from mistakes on this job? Answer tips Here you have to come up with something or you strain credibility. Make it small, well intentioned mistake with a positive lesson learned. An example would be working too far ahead of colleagues on a project and thus throwing coordination off. Everyone makes mistakes, of course, but some companies are more willing to learn from them than punish those involved. You’ve learned that when you do make mistakes, someone is usually disappointed in the choice you made, but you have to figure it out for yourself, they might help you decide what ‘s right and what ‘ss wrong, but you’ll be the decider on which you choose. You’ve learned that people do care about you, and to not do it again if you don’t want to. Answer samples Every one makes mistakes but only few people can realize there mistakes and they don’t want to repeat those mistakes again….. I am the one in those few people, I don’t want to repeat the mistakes which had done by me in my job/work. Interview questions and answers – pdf file for free download Page 2 of 10
3. Why should the Aon Corporation hire you? This is the part where you link your skills, experience, education and your personality to the job itself. This is why you need to be utterly familiar with the job description as well as the company culture. Remember though, it’s best to back them up with actual examples of say, how you are a good team player. It is possible that you may not have as much skills, experience or qualifications as the other candidates. What then, will set you apart from the rest? Energy and passion might. People are attracted to someone who is charismatic, who show immense amount of energy when they talk, and who love what it is that they do. As you explain your compatibility with the job and company, be sure to portray yourself as that motivated, confident and energetic person, ever-ready to commit to the cause of the company. Interview questions and answers – pdf file for free download Page 3 of 10
4. What do you know about Aon Corporation? Follow these three easy research tips before your next job interview: 1) Visit the company website; look in the “about us” section and “careers” sections 2) Visit the company’s LinkedIn page (note, you must have a LinkedIn account — its free to sign up) to view information about the company 3) Google a keyword search phrase like “press releases” followed by the company name; you’ll find the most recent news stories shared by the company Remember, just because you have done your “homework”, it does not mean you need to share ALL of it during the interview! Reciting every fact you’ve learned is almost as much of a turn off as not knowing anything at all! At a minimum, you should include the following in your answer: 1. What type of product or service the company sells 2. How long the company has been in business 3. What the company culture is like OR what the company mission statement is, and how the culture and/or mission relate to your values or personality Interview questions and answers – pdf file for free download Page 4 of 10
5. Why do you want to work with Aon Corporation? More likely than not, the interviewer wishes to see how much you know about the company culture, and whether you can identify with the organization’s values and vision. Every organization has its strong points, and these are the ones that you should highlight in your answer. For example, if the company emphasizes on integrity with customers, then you mention that you would like to be in such a team because you yourself believe in integrity. It doesn’t have to be a lie. In the case that your values are not in line with the ones by the company, ask yourself if you would be happy working there. If you have no issue with that, go ahead. But if you are aware of the company culture and realize that there is some dilemma you might be facing, you ought to think twice. The best policy is to be honest with yourself, and be honest with the interviewer with what is it in the company culture that motivates you. Interview questions and answers – pdf file for free download Page 5 of 10
6. What can you do for Aon Corporation? “What can you do for this company?” this question will be asked collect your knowledge of the company and competence as well. Firstly you make sure that you have researched all information about the company before attending the interview and understand which tasks are waiting for you. You should offer examples to explain why your education, skills, and experience will be precious aspects for the employer. Also consider comparison in your goals to objectives of the company and hiring position. Remember to mention what achievement you have had in previous jobs. And you see yourself that the hiring position creates your special interest. Interview questions and answers – pdf file for free download Page 6 of 10
7. What kind of salary do you need? A loaded question. A nasty little game that you will probably lose if you answer first. So, do not answer it. Instead, say something like, That’s a tough question. Can you tell me the range for this position? In most cases, the interviewer, taken off guard, will tell you. If not, say that it can depend on the details of the job. Then give a wide range. Interview questions and answers – pdf file for free download Page 7 of 10
8. Do you have any questions to ask us? Never ask Salary, perks, leave, place of posting, etc. regarded questions. Try to ask more about the company to show how early you can make a contribution to your organization like “Sir, with your kind permission I would like to know more about induction and developmental programs?” OR Sir, I would like to have my feedback, so that I can analyze and improve my strengths and rectify my shortcomings. Interview questions and answers – pdf file for free download Page 8 of 10
9. Materials for Aon Corporation interview: http://4career.net/top-12-secrets-to-win-every-job-interviews http://4career.net/13-types-of-interview-questions-and-how-to-sovle-them http://4career.net/free-ebook-75-interview-questions-and-answers 440 behavioral interview questions Top 36 situational interview questions 95 management interview questions and answers 45 internship interview questions Interview questions and answers – pdf file for free download Page 9 of 10
10. Other job interview tips 1. Practice types of job interview such as screening interview, phone interview, second interview, situational interview, behavioral interview (competency based), technical interview, group interview… 2. Send interview thank you letter to employers after finishing the job interview: first interview, follow-up interview, final interview. 3. If you want more interview questions for entry-level, internship, freshers, experienced candidates, you can ref free ebook: 75 interview questions and answers. 4. Prepare list of questions in order to ask the employer during job interview. 5. Job titles related: administrative/clerk and secretary positions, customer service positions, marketing & advertisng department, sales and account management positions, accounting/accounts receivable/accounts payable positions, 6. Note: This file is available for free download. Interview questions and answers – pdf file for free download Page 10 of 10