- What is your full name? Any nickname(s)? …
- How old are you? …
- Where were you born?
- Where do you live now? …
- What race/nationally/species are you? …
- What is your occupation? …
- Where does your money come from? …
- What is your marital status (married, single, separated, in a relationship, divorced)?
Get to Know Your Character with an Interview
Tag the OCs
Send me your assumptions about my OCs, AUs, stories, worldbuilding, etc and I’ll tell you if your ideas fit into the canon!
2. Do you have a personal favourite among your OCs?
3. Have you ever adopted a character or gotten a character from someone else?
4. A character you rarely talk about?
5. If you could make only one of your OCs popular/known, who would it be?
6. Two OCs of yours that look alike despite not being related?
7. Are your OCs part of any story or stories?
8. Do you RP as any of your OCs? If you do, introduce one of your RP OCs here!
9. Would you ever be willing to give any of your OCs to someone else?
10. Introduce an OC with a complicated design?
11. Is there any OC of yours you could describe as a “sunshine”?
12. Name an OC that isn’t yours but who you like a lot
13. Do you have any troublemaker OCs?
14. Introduce an OC with a tragic backstory
15. Do you like to talk about your OCs with other people?
16. Which one of your OCs would be the best at biology (school subject)?
19. Introduce an OC that means a lot to you (and explain why)
20. Do any of your OCs sing? If they sing, care to share more details (headcanon voice, what kind of songs they like etc)?
22. Is there any OC of yours people tend to mischaracterize? If yes, how?
23. Introduce OC that has changed from your first idea concerning what the character would be like?
24. If you could meet one OC of yours, who would it be and why?
25. The OC that resembles you the most (same hobby, height, shared like/dislike for something etc?)
26. Have you ever had to change your OC’s design or something else about them against your will?
27. Any OCs that were inspired by a certain song?
29. Which one of your OCs would go investigate an abandoned house at night without telling anyone they’re going?
30. Which one of your OCs would most likely have a secret stuffed animal collection?
31. Pick one OC of yours and explain what their tumblr blog would be like (what they reblog, layout, anything really)
32. Which one of your OCs would be the most suitable horror game protagonist and why?
34. Do you have any twin characters?
36. Do you have OC pairs where the other part belongs to someone else (siblings, lovers, friends etc)?
37. Introduce an OC who is not quite human
38. Which one of your OCs would be the best dancer?
39. Introduce any character you want
40. Any fond memories linked to your characters? Feel free to share!
41. Has anyone drawn fanart of your OCs? If yes, maybe show a picture or two here (remember sources & permissions!)
42. Which one of your OCs would be the most interested in Greek gods?
43. Do you have any certain type when you create your OCs? Do you tend to favour some certain traits or looks? It’s time to confess
44. Something you like about your OCs in general
45. A character you no longer use?
46. Has anyone ever told you that you treat your OCs badly?
47. Has anyone ever (friendly) claimed any of your OCs as their child?
48. OC who is a perfect cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure
49. Which one of your OCs would most likely enjoy memes
50. Give me the good ol’ OC talk here. Talk about anything you want
If you want, you can tag your ask answers with #yetanotherOCmeme so I can check them out too `v´9
character interview questions tumblr
I aim to keep this blog ad-free and available at no cost for my followers. I don’t get paid for running this blog nor for the traffic it receives. The only thing I ask in return is help in continuing to make it even better than it already is. I’m always looking for ways to improve it, so never hesitate to suggest anything you could have in mind.
C’est justement à ça que l’application sert.
See more posts like this on Tumblr