I am writing to apply for your Private Tutor position. I have a teaching certificate and a Bachelor of Science in both elementary and special education. In my current role as a 5th grade special education/math teacher, I instruct students in math who have been found to need more help learning the subject. Despite the fact that math is my specialty, I am certified to teach all subjects to elementary school students. I am patient creative organized and energetic.
To accommodate each student’s unique learning needs, I try to change my teaching approach. I have received excellent performance reviews for my inventiveness in simplifying challenging subjects. While your son is recovering at home, I would love the opportunity to work with him as his private tutor and assist him in staying on track with his studies. I’m confident that you will find my credentials to be appropriate and that I am a good fit for your needs in terms of a private tutor.
Do not be reluctant to contact us by phone or email to arrange an interview. I value your thought and look forward to hearing from you.
Although there are many opportunities to do so, a job won’t just fall into your lap. Gaining employment requires creating a cover letter that grabs hiring managers’ attention. LiveCareer is here to help you differentiate yourself from the competition.
How Our Cover Letter Builder Saves You Time
- Job-specific examplesWe have examples for every job you’re applying for. Our builder will offer knowledge and abilities pertinent to jobs that you can include in your letter.
- Step-by-step instructions Our builder includes professional pointers that will assist you in including the appropriate content in your letter at each stage.
- Simple to adapt for various positions Create and save as many variations of your cover letter as you’d like
- Create a unified “look” for your job application by using our Resume Builder to make a resume that complements the style of your cover letter.
- When you are finished, export your cover letter in a matter of seconds by saving it to your computer as a PDF, plain text file, Word document, SVG, or JPEG.
Check out our 5-star reviews
Based on this free tutor cover letter sample, here are some guidelines for writing your own cover letter. Address the letter to the hiring manager and keep it brief (no more than four paragraphs). Avoid using too many “I” statements, such as “I am the right candidate” or “I have the experience,” and continue in a professional manner. “Be sure to customize your letter to cover any listed skills.
Industry Specific Skills to Include
It’s crucial that you describe how your skills match the requirements in the same language as the job posting. Here are some specific competencies to add to the information in our above free tutor cover letter sample.
Education: Tutors need to be capable of instructing students in a range of subjects, including history, math, science, and more. You should be well-versed in these areas. Patience: You may be working with students who learn differently than most, so you’ll need to adapt your approach to fit their needs. Compassion: You must first make students feel at ease and reassure them that you are not judging them in order to advance their skills. Organization: You might work with a range of people at once, and you must modify your lessons to meet their needs.