Preparing for a Police Psychological Interview
3. Why do you want to be a police officer?h3>
As a police officer I always want to devote my career to minority communities. I am willing to face challenges and contribute my strength to reject the badness out of our society. I strongly believe that I will make effort in my job as a good example to children in our society and in any law-broken situations caused by their parents.
So they will learn good lessons from me and other uniformed forces and they will pay back their community. I want to devote my strength into Police state.
4. Why do you want to work for our department?h3>
Each department in a company has different cultures and procedures. So when applying for a special position the company, candidates should show their passions for which department they are interested in. What the interviewer expects is a persuasive answer given by candidates. It is a good suggestion for candidates to show their true desire to the department which they want to apply in order to let the interviewer know their interest.
I do not hesitate to apply for the position of police officer. Because I want to show my passion for your department where brings me a lot of chances to earn money and I can achieve my goals. Moreover, I am fully confident of having ability in investigating and arresting robbers.
1. Why do you decide to choose your career as a police officer?h3>
Nowadays, there are not many people doing something bad for society because they have their conscience guided. Focusing on such things as conscience or loyalty will not help you with this question as such things have become rather vague in daily life and if someone wishes to do something for the society, practical actions would be better than just words.
For example, to answer this question, you may tell the interviewer that you want to become a police because you always dream of protecting the innocent from bad things and those evil or bad things will never win over good things because there are a lot of people like you. If you were a police officer, you would fight against them.
5. What have you done to improve your knowledge since the last year?
• Try to include improvements that are relevant to the job. A wide variety of activities can be mentioned as positive self-improvement. Have some good ones in handy to mention in this circumstance.
• Employers tend to look for goal-oriented applicants. Show a desire for continuous learning by listing your non-work related hobbies. Regardless of what hobbies you choose to present, remember that the goal is to prove self-sufficiency, time management, and motivation.
• Everyone should learn from his mistake. I always try to consult my mistakes with my friends and relatives, especially with elder and experienced persons.
Views Total views 10,790 On SlideShare 0 From Embeds 0 Number of Embeds 1
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
You also get free access to Scribd!
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.