- Differentiate between Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) and Manual Tester.
- What do you understand about ad-hoc testing?
- What do you understand about code inspection in the context of software testing? …
- What is a bug report in the context of software testing?
Top 25 Java Interview Questions and Answers for SDET
17. What do you understand about beta testing? What are the different types of beta testing?
Genuine consumers of the software product conduct beta testing in a real-world context. User Acceptance Testing, sometimes known as beta testing, is a type of UAT. A small number of product users are provided with a beta version of the application in order to provide input on the quality of the product. Beta testing reduces the danger of a product failing and improves its quality by allowing users to validate it.
Various types of beta testing are as follows:
14. What are the roles and responsibilities of a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)?
A Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) has the following duties and responsibilities:
7. explain the difference between priority and severity?
The priority of defects determines the order in which they should be fixed. The severity of the defect relates to how much it affects the functionality. The priority of a defect determines the speed at which it must be repaired.
20. What do you understand about performance testing and load testing? Differentiate between them.
The distinctions between Performance Testing and Load Testing are listed in the table below:
|Performance Testing||Load Testing|
|Performance testing is the process of determining a systems performance, which includes speed and reliability under varying loads.||Load testing is the process of determining how a system performs when multiple users access it at the same time.|
|In terms of performance, the load on which the system is tested is typical.||The maximum load is utilised in load testing.|
|It looks at how well the system performs in normal circumstances.||It looks at how the system performs while its under a lot of stress.|
|In performance testing, the load limit is both below and over the break threshold.||In load testing, the limit of load refers to the point at which a break occurs.|
|It examines the systems performance to ensure that it is satisfactory.||It determines the operational capacity of a system or software application.|
|Speed, scalability, stability, and dependability are all investigated during performance testing.||Only the systems long-term viability is tested during load testing.|
|Performance testing tools are less expensive.||The cost of load testing equipment is high.|