Salesforce QA Interview Guidance Program Part I
121. Is it possible to make changes to the apex trigger/apex class in the production function?
No, you can not do that if you want to make any edits to the apex trigger/apex class that should be done in a sandbox environment.
44. What is Trigger.new?
Triger.new is a command which returns the list of records that have been added recently to the sObjects. To be more precise, those records will be returned which are yet to be saved to the database. Note that this sObject list is only available in insert and update triggers, and the records can only be modified in before triggers.
But just for your information, Trigger.old returns a list of the old versions of the sObject records. Note that this sObject list is only available in update and delete triggers.
14. What happens to detail record when a master record is deleted? What happens to child record when a parent record is deleted?
In a Master-Detail relationship, when a master record is deleted, the detail record is deleted automatically (Cascade delete).
In a Lookup relationship, even if the parent record is deleted, the child record will not be deleted.
3) What is object relationship overview?Object relationship overview in Salesforce is used to link custom object records to standard object records in a related list. In simple words, it is helpful to track product defects associated with customer cases. You can define different types of relationship by creating custom relationship fields on an object.
Data loss may cause due to the following reasons
37. If we reparent in the object will the parent update?
Yes, the parent will update the object.
|Do you want to get certified and build your career in Salesforce Marketing Cloud? Then enroll in “Salesforce Marketing Cloud Training” this course will help you to achieve excellence in this domain.|
24) What is the meaning of Governor Limits in Salesforce?In Salesforce, Governor Limits helps you to controls how much data or how many records you can store in the shared databases. Salesforce uses a single database to store data from different clients.
You can deploy code in Salesforce using the following methods:
88. What Are The Types of SOQL Statements in SalesForce?
Salesforce Object Query Language is used to query records from the database.com based on the requirement.
There are 2 types of SOQL Statements:
The Static SOQL Statement is written in  (Array Brackets)
These statements are similar to IINQ (Ion Integrated Query)
It is used to refer to the creation of a SOQL string at run time with Apex code.
Example 1:- Queries
Example 2:- Queries